27 intellectuals from Albania, Kosovo and Macedonia declared puvlicly that they support Fatos Nanos candidacy for President, reports albanian informative portal Albeu.com.
The letter of the intellectuals says that by supporting Fatos Nano as candidate for President, a new and positive precedent will be marked for the Albanian democracy: the respect for our political heritage with all its values and problems, but that can serve to the country, the institutions and the Albanian democracy more than the other formulas that produce a president from a closed and limited negotiating process.
They underlined that Fatos Nano fulfills all political and personal criteria for becoming a decent President of the Albanian Republic, since he has the real capacity for being independent, above the parties and for guaranteeing the independent institutions; to separate them from the political games and for making them functional in service to the state, rather than to the parties.
The intellectuals added that during his life, Fatos Nano has established important precedents for a new democracy. In 2005, after loosing the elections, Fatos Nano resignated from the Socialist Party, which was the precedent of renewing the politics in order to open way to political competition in Albania.
This letter sent to the Parliamentary Parties was signed by these intelectuals:
1. Prof.Dr.Ylli Popa Ish-Kryetar i Akademisė sė Shkencave
2. Prof.Dr.Dhori Kule Rektor i Universitetit tė Tiranės
3. Dr.Moikom Zeqo Studiues, shkrimtar
4. Prof.Dr.Gjergj Sinani Profesor i fiolozofisė, UT
5. Prof.Dr.Adrian Civici President i UET
6. Prof.Dr.Mihal Tase Mjek
7. Prof.As. Arben Gjata Mjek
8. Prof.Ksenofon Krisafi Profesor i Drejtėsisė
9. Prof.Dr.Aferdita Onuzi Etnologe
10. Prof.Dr.Petrit Malaj Rektor i Universitetit tė Arteve
11. Prof.Dr.Leonard Solis Ish-Ministėr i Shėndetėsisė
12. Luan Bregasi Sipėrmarrės, Business Albania
13. Dr.Zef Preci Qendra e Kėrkimeve Ekonomike
14. Artan Santo Bankier, Drejtor i Bankės Credins
15. Prof.Dr.Bajram Hysa Dekan i Fakultetit tė Mjekėsisė
16. Prof.Dr.Shaban Sinani Studiues
17. Edit Mihali Soprano
18. Prof.Dr.Sulo Haderi Dekan i Fakultetit tė Ekonomisė
19. Prof.Dr.Ali Ahmeti Kryetar i BDI, Maqedoni
20. Uke Ibrahim Rugova Deputet i Parlamentit tė Kosovės
21. Prof.Dr.Thimio Kondi Ish-Kryetar i Gjykatės sė Lartė
22. Prof.Dr.Kujtim Cashku Regjisor
23. Prof.Dr.Pirro Milkani Regjisor
24. Ekrem Bardha Anėtar i NAAC
25. Dr.Arjan Gjonca London School of Economics
26. Anton Lulgjuraj Kryetar i FDI
27.Prof.Dr. Bujar Kapexhiu Mjeshtėr i Madh, karikaturist
Published on: June 6, 2012 - 9:24 pm